Monday 11 July 2016

Bobby's 30th Birthday!

Yesterday, Bobby turned 30!

We actually celebrated Bobby's birthday a couple of weeks ago at the Central City on Beatty Cask Fest... as mentioned many times in this blog, Bobby loves beer! So we rounded up the best of his friends and met up at the bar to drink and be merry :)

This past weekend, I decorated the apartment with 46$ worth of balloons. Yes 46$. Spending that much money at a dollar store is CRIMINAL and I almost passed out when the cashier told me how much the balloons and helium cost... but alas, you only turn 30 once... and these balloons are awesome! And there are so many of them that the entire house is decorated with balloons... even Bobby's bathroom! Haha... when you live in a 3 bedroom apartment, it's not hard to decorate all rooms with balloons :)



My aunt and uncle from the Philippines are in town. We had a welcome dinner for them on Saturday... and I brought an ice cream cake to celebrate Bobby's birthday. My cousin and his wife also ended up buying Bobby an ice cream cake... so lucky Bobby got TWO ice cream birthday cakes :)



By the way, Rocky Point Ice Cream is the only place I will buy ice cream cake from now on. We got the espresso flake cake and it was so good! Everyone loved it!

Happy 30th Birthday Bob-bob! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment