Monday 11 July 2016

The Master Bedroom Update, pt IV

Okay... the mattress has been purchased/ordered and delivered!!! We get to sleep on this tonight:



We ended up going with Endy. It's less than 1000$ for a king sized mattress, it's getting great reviews... and we have 100 days to test it out (if we don't like it, we can get our money back!)

To increase the epic-ness of the sleep we will be getting tonight, we also picked up new pillows yesterday... and the pillows are awesome! So excited to be moving back in the master bedroom! :)

Next up, getting new sheets, a new duvet etc... is it Bay Days anytime soon?!?!? My mom accidentally bought a king sized fitted sheet earlier this year (she's got a queen sized bed) so she donated this to us.. but I want to go all out on the new sheets. We've had crappy sheets for so long but I was too cheap to buy new ones because I knew we were getting a new/bigger bed.

Also next up: getting awesome side tables (or custom making our own - I'm scouring the interwebs for designs that Bobby and I will both like)

No comments:

Post a Comment