Saturday 23 July 2016

The Master Bedroom Update - pt Vb

Okay... so here is the finished look! I am loving the yellow/light grey/white combination... and I am especially loving the polka dotted duvet cover. Links below for where to get all of this awesome stuff! :)


Loving the yellow... and my hedgehog pillow cases!
We got our bed frame from the Urban Barn outlet! We got it for 1499$ (regular price is 2099)... and there was nothing wrong with it! I think it's the floor model from the regular store.. Super happy with this bed. It comes with 4 drawers (2 on each side of the bed). We are using two drawers for our snowboard clothes and the other two for linens (bed sheets and towels)

The mattress is from Endy. Endy is like Casper but it's Canadian, so you save some money and you get your mattress right away. This mattress is amazing! It's soft so it "hugs" you... but firm so you aren't sinking. It cost less than $1000... and we got it within a couple weeks or so after ordering! I have to say, I am liking these new-agey mattress companies! We were not forced to buy a box spring (those are so 1990s) and it came in compact packaging. 

As previously mentioned, the duvet cover is from Crate and Barrel. I know 160$ for a duvet cover is insane... but I love it!

The hedgehog pillow cases are from The Bay. They are adorable but not worth the price (I got them for 26$ for two pillowcases which is so overpriced!).

Everything else is from Winners! Even the duvet. I found a Sealy duvet similar to the one I got from The Bay for $79.99!!! So obviously, the one I got from $152 on sale went back!! The bedsheets and the yellow pillow cases are a brand called 'Habitat'.. and these sheets are sooooo soft! They are 100% organic cotton, 500 thread count sheets and they are the best sheets I've had! The standard pillow cases were $9.99 a pair (I got two pairs), and the king sized sheet set (with one fitted sheet, one flat sheet and two king sized pillow cases) were $59.99 per set! I will be buying a second sheet set soon because the sheets/price are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment