Tuesday 14 May 2013

Election Day

Day 31

One month of blogging has gone by just like that!

Its election day in BC so its time to vote! So I went to go vote like the model citizen that I am (haha) and I failed to bring my yellow card voter thing with me. I very confidently walked over to the Roundhouse thinking that's where I was supposed to vote and it turns out I was wrong. I was registered to vote in a building under the Granville Street Bridge (totally sketchy ;)) and after some confusion, I finally got my vote in!

Then I went home and:

I found Kiwi sleeping with ALL the new grass pieces. Little miss Kiwi loves her grass!! ...Mama Chaos either (a) doesn't like grass or, (b) gladly gave hers up for Kiwi, or (c) Kiwi hogged all of them because she's a pain in the ass like that. I don't know what goes on since these two are most active from 11pm to 5am but I'm pretty sure the answer is (c)


PS: Shout out to baby Luca! Happy 7 months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment