Tuesday 7 May 2013

KO'd by the dentist

Day 24

Went back to the dentist today for fillings. This is a PSA to brush and floss your teeth, kids. And to get fissure sealant!

The best part of the day was when I had to grind my teeth together to make sure that my molar bites aren't too high I accidentally bit my tongue and cheek... three needles went into that cheek so I didn't feel a thing. Needless to say, the countdown to feeling pain starts now!

My face is so swollen it looks like I got attacked by bees or something
Looks like no hot yoga for me today!


Update: its 11am, about three and a half hours after freezing. Feeling my tongue hurting now.. ahhh!

Update 2: its 12:30pm, about an hour and a half since freezing went away and omgggg my tongue hurts. Looks like I but my tongue tip really hard

Update 3: 6:00pm, my tongue tip still hurts (or "thtill hurtthhhh") and it's hot. Cold stone for dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment