Friday 24 May 2013

Whats in my bag?

Day 41

I'm a bit of a youtube addict. I watch make up "how to apply"videos and tv shows, etc. A lot of the girls who film the make up videos also film fun videos like shopping("haul") videos, monthly favorites, outfit of the day ("ootd") videos,  and of course, the ever popular "whats in my bag" video. I'm pretty technologically inept so I don't want to film because then I'd have to edit the video... And thats just not my forte... so blogging my bag contents it is!!

Bag: My new Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo in Cinnamon
Wallet: Fossil
My new Dior glasses my mom got me for my birthday which I store in my old Chanel case
(I didn't like the Dior Case)
Small Clinique make up bag with a mirror and eyedrops and my plethora of lip glosses.
L-R: Sugar tinted lip balm in Passion; Korres lip butter glaze in Quince;
Korres lip gloss in Cherry; Kiehl's  lip balm in Mango
Small pouch of lady products
Fossil coin purse; a purse hook Aleks bought me for
my bday last year that I have been meaning to use, and tissues
Hand lotion, two pens (I dunno why I need/have two), work keys and my baggu reusable bag

Damn, it seems like I am carrying a bunch of crap. I'm curious to know how much my purse weighs...

No comments:

Post a Comment