Sunday 12 May 2013

Saluting all of the wonderful mothers out there!

Day 29

Happy happy happy mothers day to all the wonderful mothers out there! 

The plan was to hang out in the old stomping grounds (Coquitlam) to visit my mother for mother's day. But first, 49th Parallel/Lucky's Donuts for brunch! We recently discovered 49th Parallel in Kits but then our friends told us about how the one on Main St. is even better because of their donuts! We had to check it out today!

Bobby and his tiramisu donut and mocha
I heard that the Property Brothers were in Coquitlam today so I had to see them! I love their show and I love their work. Also, they are super nice in person. And super tall! Or am I super short?!

Jonathan, me, Bobby and Drew
We headed further east to a pet store near my parents home. Bobby accidentally threw Kiwi's faux grass away when he was cleaning their cage one day. Kiwi is obsessed with that grass so we had to get her more. 

At the pet store, Bobby met a cat also named Bobby.
Mother's Day dinner!




Happy mothers day to my wonderful mother! She was my first best friend ever and she's still one of my closest friends today! I am so thankful to have her in my life :)

Aaand, I can't forget the other mother in my life! Happy 2nd mother's day to Chaos! Chaos loses her shit over wet cat food which I don't let her have very often because its not good for her. However, she can't get enough of it. Kiwi doesn't care for wet cat food at all so here's Chaos enjoying her Whiskas (aka, special Mother's Day dinner) and Kiwi eating a cat treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment