Sunday 31 August 2014

Lady Kiwi of Winterfell

I've been reading Game of Thrones - I bought the book set for 30$ from Chapters over the summer and am finally starting to read it. It's crazy how many things I've forgotten from season one already (like how the Hound was Joffrey's bodyguard).. I was really into season one of the TV series so it's nice to read about it. Also, it's so much easier to read the books AFTER having watched the show because it's less confusing (I remember the events that happened) and I know who most of the characters are (the less prominent maesters and sers still confuse me ;))

Anyway, so there I was, reading the book from Ned Stark's (may he rest in peace!!) point of view, and Robert Baratheon (may he also rest in peace!) was asking him about Jon Snow's mom. Ned was pissed because he doesn't like to talk about her... so Robert said that Ned was "so prickly [he] ought to take the hedgehog as [his] sigil". 


HEDGEHOG! I am the crazy hedgehog lady! And now, Kiwi's new nickname is Lady Kiwi of Winterfell...

Oh who are we kidding? She's more like a wench of winterfell... with her wonky eye (she looks drunk!) and her inability to not expose herself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment