Wednesday 27 August 2014

To Die For

Finally tried "To Die For" Banana bread. I picked it up this morning at Caffe Citadella. For those none Lower Mainlanders, To Die For is a local organic banana bread/lemon loaf baking company. I know I am not describing it as best as I could... Anyway, its been kind of a big deal around town, and since I like to make banana bread at home myself (Click here for my latest banana bread recipe!), I've been wanting to try it. Only few stores and cafes have the pleasure of selling this wonderful banana bread... luckily, Caffe Citadella (right by my work) sells it as well. Anyway, so I picked it up today and finally tried it... 

My review: Its good - nice and moist. Its a little bit too moist for me. The banana chunks are giant and wet/mushy. It was a little bit overwhelming for me. Another downside: the price. 3$ for a slice! I get that its organic, but 3$ a slice is cray!! 


Anyway, glad I tried it... but prob won't be picking this up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment