Sunday 2 November 2014

Weekend wrap up

We finally gave Luca his birthday presents and I gotta say, it was a hit with Luca (and Bobby and Brad). It was hours of fun after trick or treating on Halloween!
 
I should point out that that's only one third of the tracks included in the Hot Wheels sets we bought Luca. The guys wanted to make the cars spin around forever using the car launcher/speeder thing. 

Anyway, so that was Friday. Yesterday, I finally went to PiYo after taking a few weeks off (there was one Saturday my teacher cancelled, and then general laziness got to me). I am a little bit sore today, but I fully intend on going to tomorrow's class too. 

Bobby had to work yesterday, but after, we kinda just chilled around. We went to a coffee shop in Port Moody, then we got  some groceries. Finally had a chance to hit up Pier 1 (I heard they sold hedgehog mugs). 

So cute!!

Bobby chilling while I bought my mug. 

By the way, I am soon glad we got an extra hour of sleep today... But that means that it gets darker sooner now.. Ugh!!

Today we cleaned our oven. So gross. Next time, I am hiring a cleaner... Or getting a new oven! After slaving away, a face mask was much deserved:

This one is a que Bella refreshing mask I got for 2$ at target. I've never tried it before so hopefully it's good and it doesn't give me acne!!

Happy Sunday!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment