Thursday 7 November 2013

Another day, another deal

Day 208

In case it hasn't been obvious, I hate paying full price for things... especially things at Michael's. As previously mentioned, I just got back into scrap booking (an expensive pass time!)... This Christmas season, Bobby and I are going to Orlando to celebrate Christmas with his family, and then we are going to New York for New Years. I have been lurking around the scrap booking sticker aisles at my local Michael's for some New York and Orlando stickers. They are regularly 6.99$ a package which I think is ridiculous because they are STICKERS for crying out loud... Shouldn't they only cost a few dollars at most?? Anyway, every week Michael's has a 40% off coupon for regular priced items... but even with 40% off, the stickers are not worth it... Anyway, today, Michael's had a 60% off coupon for the total purchase of regular priced stickers so I bought TWO for less than the price of what one would've cost!! YAY ME! Sadly, because I bought these stickers at overpriced Michael's, they probably still made a 50% mark up even with the severe discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment