Thursday 21 November 2013

Homemade cards

Day 221 (a day late!)

Didn't blog last night because I forgot/was lazy/didn't want to (pick your own excuse!), so I am blogging today about why I have been making many trips to Michael's lately! I have decided to make my own Christmas cards this year (and birthday cards for those who were born near the holiday season).

I bought some white blank cards (7$ minus 40% off!), and then three packs of coloured paper (50 sheets a pack for 5$ minus 50% off), and a ton of stickers (various prices, all at 50% off). I am determined to never buy a card ever again. Making cards is fun/therapeutic... who knew I could be somewhat creative?

Anyway, here are the first four cards I've made: a birthday card for each of my parents, a Christmas card for my 4 year old niece (who is also celebrating her 5th birthday on boxing day, so when you open the card, it is actually a birthday card as well - will try to remember to post a pic of this), and a Christmas card for my cousin and his wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment