Saturday 16 November 2013

Dentist, etc

Day 217

I had my biyearly dentist visit this morning at 9:30am. Last time I went to the dentist was in May and I had to get four micro cavities filled because my fissure sealant had worn out... I had 5 needles go into my mouth which meant I was numb for the longest time ever, I accidentally bit my tongue while numb (it hurt so bad once the freezing wore off), and the visit cost 1200$ which turned into the biggest dental billing nightmare ever (thank goodness for extended health care!!). (You can read more about my experience here: http://missmiigo.blogspot.ca/2013/05/ko-by-dentist.html)
Anyway, no cavities for me this time around! Woo hoo!

I went home after to check up on Kiwi. She has a lump on her forehead which is stressing me out. I'm really hoping it is nothing serious. She's behaving as she normally does (fiesty, yet sweet) which helps ease my mind, but I'm still worried about her. Unfortunately, I could not find a vet in the Vancouver area who will see hedgehogs, but I have her booked to see a vet in Coquitlam in early December. I'm still trying to find a vet who can see her sooner... but in the mean time, I hope her lump goes away and I hope she gets better soon... :(

I gave Kiwi and Chaos cheeries when I got home. This is typical eating habits for these two.. I gave them each two cheerios. Chaos wolfed her down super quickly and Kiwi showed no interest for the longest time.. she did eventually eat them though :)

I spent the rest of the morning cleaning my apartment. Then I went for a bikini wax and eye brow threading.. also hit up Michael's for MORE art supplies!! I'm becoming a Michael's regular. I seriously want one of everything they are selling!

PS: spotted in downtown: an ugly Christmas sweater pop up shop! Located the north east side of the Granville and West Georgia (right in front of the Bay)

Yay for ugly sweaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment