Saturday 7 September 2013

Brunch, etc

Day 147

Ambitiously woke up super early (for a Saturday) to have brunch at Medina Cafe. Last time I planned to go there with Ja and Aleks, we got there around 11 and the wait was wayyy too long! So today we got there around 9am and we got seated right away. The food was amazing! I got the fricasse (braised short ribs with potato, veggies and eggs) and it was soooo good. Super filling too! Bobby and I also split a waffle with salted caramel sauce and it was soooo yummy!!! Next time, I'm going just for waffles ;). Anyway, got to see Luca too. I see him once a month but each time I see him, I'm blown away with how big he has gotten and his super cute personality!

Bobby and I hit up Costco after and then we went home and chilled. We hit up Robson street early evening and I finally hit up the new Victoria's Secret in downtown which opened a couple of weeks ago. The store is huuuuge. Plenty of man seats for the bfs and husbands ;).

Hit up Caffe Artigiano for some java and picked up some lip balm at Kiehl's and leggings at Aritzia. All and all a fantastically relaxing Saturday :)

Man seat 1/20 at VS

No comments:

Post a Comment