Wednesday 18 September 2013

I love Sales!

Day 158

Last week, I got the memo about The Bay's Friend's and Family sale starting today. As mentioned in a previous post, I wanted to get a tote bag for work so that I could put everything in it (lunch, umbrella, etc, on top of wallet, cell phone, keys...) since I don't want to put my lunch or an umbrella in my Marc Jacobs bag and I hate having to carry an extra bag just for my lunch.

I decided to get a Kipling bag because I am not hipster enough to buy a Herschel bag and I did not want to become "the girl with a longchamp le pliage bag" like all the other "girls with longchamp le pliage bags". Plus, the Kipling one is waterproof (a must in Raincouver!!!). I got the bag in the colour Caffe Latte. I really wanted it in a brighter colour (red or pink), however, The Bay only sold it in the colour I got, black or dark brown. If I wanted it in red, I would have to buy it online and pay extra for shipping and possibly import fees and duties.

Kipling Adara in Caffe Latte. Regularly 99.00$ at the Bay. I got it at 20% off
In other news, looks like Kiwi and Chaos are no longer BFFS as they are sleeping in separate huts again... In an interesting turn of events, though, Chaos is now occupying the big hut and Kiwi the little hut... Let's see how long this rooming situation lasts for ;)

Kay-Kay in the big hut

Kiwi-Keys in the little hut

No comments:

Post a Comment