Sunday 22 September 2013

Fall!!

Day 162

On this fall day, I headed back to the mall to pick up some tights (a necessity in Vancouver!) It was raining a little bit and I took the bus to Pacific Centre. When I left my apartment, it was only drizzling.

My plan was to take the bus to the mall (to avoid having to pay for parking since I have a bus pass!) to pick up some tights and do some shopping, then head back to the apartment, take Bobby's car and go grocery shopping. When I finally got to the mall it was pretty much pouring rain - gigantic rain drops and all.

I picked up the few things I needed and decided to be a true carless downtown Vancouverite by buying my groceries in downtown (I hit up the IGA on Robson) and then bus back with my groceries. Big mistake. But somehow.. I survived!

Its almost bedtime and I'm just checking up on my Kiwi... She was bleeding AGAIN today! A month or so ago, she had a cut on the bridge of her nose. Today she had a really small cut (so small it was like a dot) on her cheek. I don't know what my feisty little terror gets up to these days but she needs to calm down!!!!

Kiwi, unfocused
Chaos, my cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment