Monday 30 September 2013

Weekend deals

Day 170

I was at Michael's on Friday during my break and I saw the high heeled scotch tape dispenser in black and I knew I had to have it. However, Michael's is severely overpriced (why do you think they can afford to have a 40% off coupon every week?) Anyway, Michael's was selling these for 22$ which is ridiculous (even with 40% off) - I mean come on, its a scotch tape dispenser!!! I figured I was willing to spend 10$ TOPS for this (regular scotch tape dispensers are between 5-8$). So I hit the interwebs to see if I could get a better deal elsewhere: Amazon.ca, Staples, London Drugs, Walmart?!?! I found that Walmart had the best deal (according to their website, they are retailing for 9.99$) so my plan was to hit up with Walmart in PoCo on Sunday (yesterday) because I was going to be in PoCo to visit my family. Also, after doing more research, I found a blue stiletto scotch tape dispenser I preferred. Anyway, Bobby and I didn't end up going to Walmart, but we did hit up the Target and there I found the one I wanted on clearance for 8$!! Big score!! Happy dance all around!! Also, I got a garbage bin for 89 cents!!!

I am excited for future tape requiring projects

Also, I've been dying for a Gourmet Built lunch bag. They are super durable and awesome looking. They retail for 20$ at London Drugs, and other stores in the area I've checked out... Yesterday, they FINALLY went on sale (15$) so I am FINALLY the happy owner of one!!


Anyway, signing off on this blog of nonsense! Only I could get excited about a fancy scotch tape dispenser ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment