Sunday 29 September 2013

Chaos, mom of the century!!

Day 169
My Cakey-Cakes wins the mom of the century award for putting up with Kiwi the Terrible. Hedgehogs are territorial but because these two have lived together for Kiwi's entire existence, I guess Chaos just got used to/put up with the situation. Chaos happily sleeps in the tiny hut while Kiwi gets the giant one. Kiwi, on the other hand, is a horrible hedgie. I find her biting her mom (not enough to draw blood). She's like an emo teen going through her "I hate you/no one understands me phase".
Lately though, Chaos and Kiwi have been inseparable, sleeping beside each other, which always makes me smile. This morning I found them sleeping together in Kiwi's hut.  I gave them both a treat and put them back in their own huts. Five minutes later,  I find Kiwi sandwiched next to Chaos... and Chaos just puts up with it!!! Thank you for being a good momma, Chaos!!

Kiwi's large butt in Chaos' face

No comments:

Post a Comment