Wednesday 4 September 2013

It's day time, all the time!

Day 144

For the past two years, Yaletown's tallest building was being constructed in front of my building. Last night, I noticed that in the town house/common area (the part of the building that is only a few stories tall) has obscenely offensive bright lights on! Super bright white lights! I don't even know WHY such bright lights are necessary. I thought, surely they must be for constructions' sake and they must have left it on by accident? Well the lights are on AGAIN tonight. It's not too much troublesome for me because the lights are mainly annoying when I am sitting in the living room, so really, I could just close the blinds... however, they must be super annoying for the people one or two floors above me who have this light shining directly in their bedrooms!





No comments:

Post a Comment