Thursday 12 September 2013

Morning mix-up, etc

Day 152

I woke up today with a really bad head ache... all because I forgot to eat dinner last night. Yes, I am an adult and I forgot to eat dinner. Dear self, always eat all three meals!!! Anyway, so I felt horrible this morning. I managed to make it through showering/getting ready for work... and I managed to make it to work. But I stopped at Starbucks on the way to work for some sugar since I was obviously starving. I got an apple fritter and decided to get a coffee as well. I ordered a tall, half sweet, non whip white mocha. For whatever reason, the barrista made me a tall vanilla white mocha with whip cream. Before she gave me my drink, she was like, oops, I made it wrong. I'll make you another one right away!! So I was thinking, oh okay, yea because I didn't ask for vanilla? And I asked for a half sweet drink? And no whip cream?!?! But then she made the EXACT SAME DRINK only without whip cream!! Crazy lady. Anyway, I didn't have time to wait for ANOTHER drink, plus I didn't want her to be so wasteful since the wrong drinks likely just get thrown out... so I just took the SUPER sweet drink :/

One super sugary drink!
Anyway, so I got to work and my supervisor wanted to meet with me to check in to see how things are going. I've been at my new job for about 3 weeks now...? So, I was kind of nervous and also kind of nauseous from my headache... BUT he just wanted to let me know that things with me have been going great and that my co-workers have had really positive things to say about me :) YAY ME!!!!

Later on, one of my co-workers asked me if I wanted to go out for lunch with her. Even though I brought my lunch, I figured, why not? Turns out she wanted to treat me as a welcome to the department present!!

My head ache finally went away after lunch (after two more tylenols). So this day that started off so horribly ended off really great!! YAY!!!

No I'm sitting home, relaxing AFTER eating my dinner ;) watching some tv and playing with my Kiwi-Keys and Kay-Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment