Tuesday 29 October 2013

Christmas shoebox presents time!

Day 199 part two

Nothing much going on today... Bobby has school on Tuesday evenings, so usually it's just Kiwi, Chaos and me hanging out ;)

Earlier today, I finally bought the last present for my Christmas shoebox kid. Growing up, my mom and I used to fill up a few boxes for Christmas. My mom would always fill up her boxes for girls, so I would end up filling my box for boys to even things out (boys usually have fewer boxes to begin with). However, this year, I decided to fill up my box for a girl... So exciting to shop for girls!

My box includes:
1 Minnie Mouse colouring book (1$ from Michaels)
2 Hilroy exercise books (1.29$ each from Staples)
1 pink t-shirt (3.50$ from Michaels)
1 box of Hilroy pencil crayons (2.50$ from London Drugs)
1 pack of pencils (1.69$ from London Drugs)
1 pack of erasers (99 cents from London Drugs)
1 pencil sharpener (1.69$ from London Drugs)
1 toothbrush (free from my dentist! I get a toothbrush per dental visit and I don't use them because I use an electric toothbrush)
1 pencil bag (1.25 from a dollar store)
1 ball (2$ from a dollar store)
1 green frog stuffy (3$ from a dollar store)
1 pack of hair clips (1.50$ from a dollar store)
1 pack of hair ties (1.50 from a dollar store)
4 sheets of stickers (50 cents each from a dollar store)

So for a total of under 30$ (40$ with shipping), a little girl with have a slightly merrier Christmas!! :)

The box barely closes!

No comments:

Post a Comment