Sunday 6 October 2013

Granville Island fun under the sun!

Day 176

I woke up early in the morning FREEZING cold. Chills and everything. Bobby had to close the window and then help warm me up. Then I woke up hours later boiling hot and with a massive head ache!! My entire body hurt (likely from the run yesterday - I am not a runner)...

Anyway, so Bobby and I hit up Granville Island late morning so I could get some air and also to enjoy the sunshine. Granville Island is always fun when the shops are open - they sell some really cool things!!

Found these awesome shirts in one of our favourite stores on the Island:

This shirt speaks the truth
Looks like I'm a snob
After, we went grocery shopping because I wanted to make pad thai!! Every year, Rogers Wireless gives me a free yearly magazine subscription and I subscribe to Chatelaine. I found a really easy to make pad thai recipe I wanted to try. It's pretty yummy!

Home made pad thai with prawns
Now I'm home doing laundry and getting ready to give Kiwi and Chaos a bath. I can't believe another weekend has gone by (and I had an extra day off too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment