Thursday 3 October 2013

Trick or treat... smell our... paws?

Day 173 Part 2

Last Halloween I made Kiwi and Chaos tutus so they could be ballerinas. I went to Michaels and bought fancy ribbon that resembled a skirt and hot glued it to an elastic garter thing. While I thought the skirt was cute (especially since I lack in creativity skills), I disliked the fact that it didn't have tulle, like "real" tutus.

Well this Halloween, I spotted dog tutus at London Drugs for 6$. They came in tiny sizes for tiny dogs. I didn't want to buy them at first... until I saw the exact same skirt for 10$ at a Halloween store next door! Then 6$ a skirt seemed like a deal! (Oh the logic of women!).

Kiwi and Chaos get to be "real" ballerinas and they're thrilled! (Haha not really, they hate these damn things)


No comments:

Post a Comment