Monday 14 October 2013

Exciting food to be cooked!

Day 184

While in Suburbia yesterday, I got a slow cooker for half off! It was 60$ regularily, and I got it for 30$! *Happy dance*

I've been wanting a slow cooker for a while since winter is coming and it would be nice to come home to a perfectly cooked pot roast... However, I know that I will not be one to use a slow cooker everyday since it is just me and Bobby, and let's be honest, the excitement of having a slow cooker will eventually die. I was willing to spend up to 50$ on a slow cooker so buying a decent one for 35$ with tax is a steal! If I use it 5 times a year I will be happy ;)

Next stop is finding recipes I want to use! Can't wait!



PS: Happy 12 months Luca!!!
PPS: It is my half birthday... I better start planning my big 3-0 in Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment