Thursday 24 October 2013

Riding Boots

Day 194

Riding boots, noun.
A staple in every woman's wardrobe. Used for keeping warm during the fall and winter, completing a look/looking good, and pretty much everything else except the physical act of actually riding a horse ;)

I picked up some new riding boots at The Bay today. The Bay is having their bay days so shoes are 20% off. The pair I bought is 225$ (SUPER PRICEY and way more than I was willing to pay for a pair of boots - can you tell I am a deal hunter?!). Anyway, so yesterday, I got notice in the mail that I am now a Bay VIP shopper and I get 20$ off my next purchase of 100$ or more. SCORE! So I went back to The Bay today and pick up the Steve Madden Lynxx for just over 180$ with tax. *Happy dance*

I absolutely love the red stripes and the studs


No comments:

Post a Comment