Tuesday 1 October 2013

Ghosts of Halloweens Past

Day 171

I finally got back into scrapbooking. Scrapbooking is quite expensive because 1) the supplies are expensive (the scrapbooking paper, stickers, glue gun refills, etc) and 2) printing pictures one by one is also expensive since printer ink is not cheap! When I was in Michael's on Friday, they had some Halloween stickers on clearance (starting at 90 cents a package) and I wanted to buy them but I didn't know what I would use them for. I don't know any children who would appreciate them. This weekend, I regretted not buying them because I realized I could use them for scrapbooking previous Halloween costumes!!

Bobby loves Halloween because he is extremely creative and handy - he makes a large part of his Halloween costume every year (and he carves our pumpkins every year as well). Our first Halloween together, he dressed as a Minotaur and I was Belle (kind of like Beauty and the Beast). Our second Halloween together, he went Steam Punk and I was a bumble bee. Last year, he went as an elevator and I went as Pocahontas.

I went back to Michael's today and bought some stickers and I am finally scrapbooking previous costumes. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of Bobby and I together last year. Can't wait to see how Halloween this year turns out!



No comments:

Post a Comment