Thursday 5 December 2013

Black Friday Haul part 1

Day 236 (part two)

I did most of my Black Friday shopping online... at origins.ca. They were having this sweet deal where if you spent 25$ or more, you got 10$ off AND free shipping :)

So I bought toner for 15$ and face wash for 17$. I had it delivered at work because I am never home to receive packages. Normally, if the package is mailed via UPS or Canada Post, its not a huge deal for me to pick it up on site because the UPS and Canada Post are both open late and on weekends.. However, when companies use Purolator, I get severely annoyed because the one Purolator in downtown is only open until 5:30 Monday to Friday only and its also all the way on the other side of town (closer to the Coal Harbour part of downtown). Well it turns out that Origins.ca uses Purolator so I didn't have to stress myself out having to pick up my package :)

However... because the packages were mailed from Ontario... and then driven across the country... my toner came FROZEN... FROZEN yet it leaked all over the box. Needless to say, I sent Origins a slightly terse email about the condition my stuff came in.


You can't really tell but there's one giant block of toner inside this bottle.
Anyway, the toner melted throughout the day and the world is round again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment