Tuesday 17 December 2013

Lacing up the skates

Day 248 (part two)


Bobby and I hit up the outdoor skating rink at Robson Square today and it was so busy! I bought a groupon deal and because Bobby and I are also going ice skating at Central Park in New York City, we really needed to brush up on our ice skating skills since we haven't gone ice skating in a couple of years (at least!).

Anyway, because it is Tuesday night, I didn't expect the rink to be so busy! The line up for rentals was quite long and they were running out of sizes fast! When we finally got on the rink, it was SOOO packed with people and the rink was pretty scuffed up. I think I did two really slow laps before we all got kicked off so the zamboni could clean the rink. When we got back on the ice post cleaning it was so slippery... but with practice, I got my groove back :) I am ready for Central Park now ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment