Sunday 15 December 2013

The Hangover

Day 246

Soooo I felt like crap today :( Its like, the older you get, the longer hangover recovery time takes! Every 9 hour party now takes 24+ hours to recover or something!

Anyway, so we went to my parents' house for a late family Christmas lunch. I was smart and told my mom to have a late lunch (2pm) because, let's face it, I knew we would be so trashed from last night ;)

Chilling out earlier today
So we headed to suburbia around 12:30. We made a pit stop at Caffe Artigiano for some coffee. We got to my mom's house around 1:30 and then it was non stop eating. I was seriously so stuffed after! Then we just chilled out and opened presents:

I got a super awesome onesie pajamas from my cousin and his family and cash and gift cards from the parentals. My niece is turning 5 after Christmas so we spoiled her. I bought her lego for Christmas and two Barbies for her birthday! I think she loved her presents. I was secretly jealous and wished that I got lego and Barbies too ;)

Chelsea and her new Barbies!
We headed home around 6. Now we are putting the apartment back in order and playing with the hedgies!

My and my Kiwi-Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment