Monday 2 December 2013

Is there a snap pea shortage I am not aware of?

Day 233

I went to Costco after work to finally get some ear muffs. Its going to drop to minus 7 in Vancouver, and while minus 7 is considered "warm" for the rest of the Great White North, we Vancouverites are not used to the cold. My only consolation is that this will help me prepare for New York City :)

Anyway, so while paying, the lady in front of my had TWELVE boxes of snap pea treats... Now, I have heard about the potential shortage of sriracha (which reminds me, I have a bottle that is still 3/4 full I am willing to sell to the highest bidder! Leave a comment if interested ;)) but I have not heard of a potential snap pea shortage ;)



In other news, Day 2 of my advent calendar was a Bailey's original irish cream chocolate... mmmm :)


No comments:

Post a Comment