Sunday 22 December 2013

Up and at 'em

Day 253

Since I opted not to go back to sleep after returning from YVR, I decided to be proactive and head to Coquitlam Centre before the mad rush of crazy suburban shoppers!

I've hit up Target and London Drugs (the only two stores open) and am now awaiting for 10am to arrive (the time when the rest of the stores open).

(More later)

Empty parking lot means excellent parking spot :)

Update:
So I'm home from my quick sojourn to suburbia. I bought runners yesterday and I honestly couldn't decide what colour I wanted (ughhh.. decisions, decisions!!). I wanted pink ones, but I bought grey ones instead (since grey is more practical right? and since they had no sizes in pink) after hitting up three different stores. Well today, I kind of wished I bought the pink ones instead (ughhhh) but the Coquitlam Centre SportChek didn't have pink in my size either so now I am 100% happy with my new grey runners ;)

2 comments:

  1. Women. So undecided. I think the grey are nicer (not that it matters though).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well I am stuck with the grey ones now! Miss ya Boob! Hope you had a good flight! You're halfway to Tampa now ;)

    ReplyDelete