Friday 6 December 2013

Brrr

Day 237

So it was minus 2 degrees today... and it will be minus 8 tomorrow.. AH! Is all I have to say.

Anyway, so I am suffering from lady issues today. I felt like crap at work (nauseated with the worst head ache ever). Ughhh...

In other news, Bobby and I went for wings (woo hoo!). Pre-wings, I checked up on Kiwi and Chaos to make sure Chaos didn't freeze her tiny ass off (an hourly concern for me). Chaos was fine. Kiwi, on the other hand, was being a drama queen:

For the longest time, she refused to eat her cat treat. I was starting to get concerned... but then it turned out it was because she already had one in her mouth that she was hiding from me...
After wings, we hit up Pacific Centre for some light shopping. I just picked up some lip gloss at Sephora. On the walk home, we stopped at Urban Outfitters and found this gem:

An NES/SNES hybrid console
Now we are home hiding from the cold by the fireplace.

PS: It was another Bailey's original irish creme chocolate in the calendar today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment