Friday 14 March 2014

Alice and Olivia for Starbucks

Day 335

I have been wanting one of these super cute Alice and Olivia tuxedo with tutu mug for a while now. Even though I frequented Starbucks A LOT in the last quarter of 2013, I somehow missed the selling of these adorable mugs! I didn't even know about them until seeing them in Youtube videos and blogs just before Christmas season... and by then it was too late to get one at any Starbucks :( They were all sold out.

Now you can get these on ebay or amazon.com... but you'd have to be willing to spend at least 50$ (and maybe more for shipping and possibly even import taxes). I was bummed but decided to move on... until I saw someone selling a brand new still in box mug in downtown for 35$!! 

I'll probably just shove this back in the packaging it came because we are moving next weekend and I don't want it to break.


PS: This matches my Kate Spade candle holder (now candle free after I let the candle burn for over 24 hours straight) nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment