Saturday 22 March 2014

Pooped

Day 343

So moving today was such a breeze. We woke up at 6 am and packed up a bit more. Then we went to Port Moody to pick up the truck and headed back to downtown. I hit up Starbucks for some breakfast sandwiches and Caffe Artigiano for coffee (for our moving crew of 6).

Everything went smoothly. Seriously. It was laughable how quickly we got the truck loaded (an hour and twenty minutes) and unloaded (about an hour? I missed this part due to miscommunication with my mom and picking up pizza).

We were done eating lunch by one. No joke. Bobby and I then had to pick up a bed we're borrowing from my mom for the guest room and then we headed back to downtown to clean out the old place. Again it was a breeze. I cleaned the bathroom and wiped the surfaces down and emptied the fridge, etc while Bobby spackled the walls and threw out the garbage.

Back to the new place now and really exhausted. Just wanted to share the one pic I took today...

No comments:

Post a Comment