Thursday 27 March 2014

Make up area update

Day 348

I've got my space laid out the way I want it... the desk contains all my make up inside the drawer. This is the Ikea Malm dressing table I got second hand (my company had a classified ad website where we can sell each other stuff. Slightly more reliable than Craigslist). I love this desk!!

Bobby is going to make some shelves so I can store things properly... and I've got a different lamp (Currently being used in the living room) and a mirror I want to put up. But for now, the space is pretty functional. I also want to upgrade to a better chair. I'm debating on whether I want a computer chair, or a dining "style" chair. The two I am eyeing are: this one from best buy. Its super pricey though! 200$ for a chair I won't be sitting in a lot is not worth it. Or, something like this one from restoration hardware, which is also pricey, but I'm sure I can find a similar chair at Winners... hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment