Wednesday 19 March 2014

The Bay Haul

Day 340

Today, I got invited to The Bay's VIP sale (an extra 25% off of regular, sale and clearance priced items). Now I know people hate on department stores... but seriously, The Bay downtown is awesome! They carry some of my favorite brands (J Brand and Free People) and they have an amazing selection on housewares and linens.

The first thing I had to do was return a dress I got online. The Free People "La Mamounia" dress in beige. It was just such a hideousity I could not imagine paying 170$ with taxes for that dress. It looked like it was worth 40$ at most. So I took that back and picked up the "Mallary's Battenburg Tee" instead. I love this
shirt!
I got it in Raspberry... You can see how the shirt actually looks here

Now that personal shopping was out of the way, it was time to stock up on pillows! We picked up a couple of these pillows a while ago and they are soooo awesome! They are fairly firm, yet soft... and they don't go flat or lose shape. They retail for 54.99. I paid just under 21$ each for these pillows. #win

One for me, one for Bobby and one for Marco
And lastly, Bobby wanted this bathtub mat for his bathroom because its soft and its the "perfect orange". Its regular price is 50$, I got it for $30.


The last thing I was in the market for was a chopping board. Unfortunately they were all sold out... so I am going to have to buy that online. 

Today was a successful shopping day! Now I have to clean up the house and pack some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment