Friday 7 March 2014

Translink cracking down on free riders

Day 328

Today I had a bikini wax appointment in Yaletown (Frilly Lilly is the only place I will ever go to for such services and I cannot recommend this place enough!), at 10 am, and then I had an appointment to get my eyebrows did in downtown (Dona Lucia on Georgia and Richards). I was too lazy to walk to Dona Lucia so I took the Canada Line (one stop over, not worth the 2.75$ but whatever). When I got out at Pacific Centre, the Transit Police and Canada Line staff were checking for tickets for both people getting ON the train and OFF the train. Thankfully, I am too chicken shit/honest to ever ride the Canada Line (or skytrain) for free... so no fine for this lady ;)


I hit up Pacific Centre because I was looking at potential wedding dresses, etc.. still can't find "the one". Now I am home briefly to do some laundry... and am leaving soon to meet an ex-coworker for lunch.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment