Sunday 2 March 2014

Eye drop shortage??

Day 323

Last night, I made lemon chicken for dinner and I got flour in my eyes (ugh!!). And I only had a little bit of eye drops left. So I used what I had and planned on hitting the store this morning...

Side note: I only use preservative free eye drops. I've always had dry eyes and after laser eye surgery, I have had to put drops in them regularly... I found that my eyes were still dry even with drops so a pharmacist recommended preservative free eye drops. Life. Changing. Suggestion.

Anyway, there are only two options I've seen in Vancouver and for whatever reason, they were sold out at London Drugs (on Broadway and Ash) and Save On (Cambie and 7th). Seriously. After hitting two stores, we went home to eat breakfast/lunch and my eyes were sooo itchy. We went to the London drugs on Davie and I finally got drops after lunch and my eyes are finally in recovery.

Happy Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment