Sunday 23 March 2014

Ready, set, unpack, organise, clean!

Day 344

Today was semi rough to begin with. I really just wanted to shower but it took forever to find my shower curtain... Then my shampoo... Then my still missing loofah. #firstworldproblems

Anyway, we managed to unpack quite a bit and sort through lots of boxes. We then met with with our landlord around 130 to return the keys to the old place. Well, technically Bobby met with our landlord while I went to Pacific Centre to pick up that vase I mentioned in Friday's post. I'll blog about that another time.

We got back home around 3pm and we had our first guests come over post move: Janice, Brad and Luca!!! Luca is as adorable as ever and it was nice to have people over and have tons of space (even though there are boxes everywhere and a lack of furniture...). Luca had a blast running around and checking out the new place :)

Another day has come to an end. Still unpacking... thankfully, I took tomorrow off... so I have one extra day to organize the kitchen, and my closet and my desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment