Friday 21 March 2014

I hate moving

Day 342

So tomorrow is moving day and we've rented a truck and somehow convinced a few friends to help us move. Did I ever mention I hate moving? It's seriously the worst thing in the world. First you have to pack and purge all of your belongings. Then you have to clean up your new place. Then you have to transport all said belongings x number of kilometres over to your new place. Then you have to unpack all of your belongings and reorganize everything. Then you have to clean out your old place. All while not losing your mind... there really needs to be a support group for people who hate moving. Then the entire world can just get together and complain about our grievances with moving.

I wish we could move like the Sims. Every time they move, they manage to sell all of their furniture at a reasonable price and just buy all new furniture that is more suited to the new place ;)

Anyway, I'm on a time crunch. I've a facial appointment at 1030 and a lunch date with a friend at noon. Then I gotta go home and pack and seal boxes and clean up before dinner with some high school friends at 630. Somewhere in between I would like to run to the mall and pick up a vase I've been eyeing....

No comments:

Post a Comment