Wednesday 12 March 2014

Chaos forever homeless part two

Day 333

This morning, I found Chaos sleeping under her wheel. #whatatroll

Now, I normally find Chaos sleeping in random places (for Chaos, forever homeless part one, click here). 


However, today she was sleeping under her wheel because her fat daughter stole her house!

Bad Kiwi!! This is mommy's house!
Yup... this is Kiwi's extra large empty bedroom. 


I pulled Chaos out from under the wheel and let her have Kiwi's house.. but she didn't like it... She actually left immediately and tried to get into her own house...

Here's Chaos trying to get into her house... but failing, because fat Kiwi is in it...
In the end, I made Kiwi go home so Chaos could have her house back... Man my hedgehogs are crazy ;)

PS: I am still allergic to their current shavings so I am silently suffering at work

No comments:

Post a Comment