Monday 17 November 2014

MAC Haulage

I hit up the MAC at The Bay in downtown on my lunch break today to stock up on some make up. I've been really good, and aside from some much needed lip balm, and mascara, I have not bought any make up in at least half a year. Sooo, when The Bay sent me my VIP Rewards coupon for 20$ off 100$ worth of cosmetics, I said, yes please!

The thing I needed the most was foundation. I bought the Studio Sculpt foundation last time, but this time, the sales lady recommended the Matchmaster foundation. Apparently, it's better blending colour wise, and the whole "matchmaster" effect is that it "perfectly matches your skin colour - even in the summer when you are more tanned". Now, I am a woman of science, but this is not one science I am going to attempt to understand or explain.

I got it in shade 1.5


The thing I was really interested in buying was an Heirloom Collection Smoky Eye palette. I love the case - I'm not usually a sucker for opulence... but I like this. Now, this eye shadow set is 47.50$ which is a little pricey for my taste, so I might take it back and exchange it for something else.. .


And lastly, I got lip gloss.. because really, when can you have enough? I've been eyeing theMineralize Glass lipgloss. I tried it over the summer and loved it... but never got it. So I finally picked it up today. It's not too sticky, and it's really shiny.. the colour is very subtle... and apparently it is also very hydrating!

I got it in "Modern Romance"
 And that is my make up haul-age. Review for the foundation and lip glass soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment