Thursday 27 November 2014

Vacation Day 1

We are officially on vacation staycation! 
The day started early today cause Bobby has to get some work done before we enjoy the day - note, nothing work related on my laptop, just a little RHOBH ;)

Hello hedgehog mug!
Technically, our 4 day weekend started last night! Bobby took me out to dinner to the Keg. Mmmm... steak!!! (Side note: I always get a Kiwi-tini when I go to the Keg... yesterday, Kiwi bit me for no reason. She must be catching on to my antics ;) )


Then, we went to the Mall to order a cake for my parents' joint birthday dinner this Saturday. Bobby wanted to see Santa, but when I informed him that you actually had to pay to see Santa. Bobby was unimpressed since Santa is "supposed to be generous" (that's a direct quote, friends!)... so I took a picture of him with Santa from afar ;)


Anyway... today, after Bobby gets his work done, we were just planning on chilling out. Going to hit up Metrotrown to try to get in on some Black Friday deals... Also going to go watch Horrible Bosses 2 (the first one was sooooo funny) and maybe go for some sushi.

Hope everyone has a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment