Friday 28 November 2014

Vacation Day 2

I hit up Chapters really early today to pick up a Christmas present for my cousin's daughter. Chapters opened at 8am today (for "Black Friday")... I wanted to go as early as possible because I also planned to prep for my performance evaluation at work on Monday today as well.

Anyway... so Chapters is having a 25% off toys deal today, and I picked this up. I've seen this toy a lot during my many trips to Chapters and I just think its really cool. It's fun because it lets the kid be creative (you can build your house any way you like), and its also educational - lots of engineering involved!! Electrical engineering since this actually lights up (the kids have to set the lights up!), mechanical engineering since there are "mobile parts" (windmills, etc) and civil engineering (since you have to create the house so that it is structurally sound). All in all, super cool toy, and at 25% off, what a deal :) I seriously can't wait to have my own kids so I can buy super cool toys AND be able to play with them ;)


Finally, we have a present to go under the tree!!

Side note: since we are going away, we are celebrating Christmas in Vancouver early this December (that is why I am buying and wrapping presents early ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment