Sunday 16 November 2014

Sunday Fun-Day?

Today, I headed out to sell a jacket I bought a couple years ago. I bought this jacket and immediately regretted it. I had already worn it though so I couldn't return it. I wore it for one winter and I just didn't really like it. The part I didn't like was that it's "short". I like long-ish coats - more coverage for our rainy days ;)

Anyway, so I posted the jacket for sale on Craigslist and someone wanted to meet to buy it today. I had to go all the way to Vancouver though (ugh!), but getting some money for the jacket is better than it sitting in my closet.

Since I was already in the area, I decided to get Bobby and I some donuts. Every time I go to Lucky's Donuts/Parallel 49, they have different kinds of donuts now. They have their usual, apple maple bacon, french crueller, etc.. but they also have awesome seasonal flavoured ones.

I got a chocolate one (for me) and an orange pistachio one for Bobby (I called him before buying and this is the one he chose). In the end, we ended up switching because we liked each others' choices better

I gave Kiwi some of the orange pistachio donut... Kiwi is a little weirdo. She can't eat when she is exposed (unless its her cat treats, nothing gets in between her and cat treats)


So I put her on the couch, and hid her under a throw pillow... and she attacked the donut. Classic, Kiwi

I pretty much spent the entire day in Vancouver. The weather was nice - sunny and not too cold. It was also a nice escape because Bobby was at home working on another project. I got to escape the loud sanding he was doing today.

Happy Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment