Sunday 30 November 2014

Vacation over

Unfortunately, it is back to work tomorrow. Ughhh... It's hard enough having to get back to work mode after a regular weekend.. so it's especially hard to get back at it after a four day weekend...

Anyway, so last night we had my parents' joint birthday party. It has been soooo cold in Vancouver over the past few days (cold in Vancouver is -6 degrees) and it actually snowed (a whole centimetre!!) and it was icy everywhere... I hope it warms up soon!

Today, we had plans to meet a few friends at Craft Beer Market for a late lunch.

They didn't have the Stiegl Radler Zitrone :( I had to settle for a fruli.
After Craft, (and a quick pit stop at Legacy), we hit up Home Depot so Bobby could pick up a new table saw he needs for the project he is currently working on. Be sure to follow Bobby to get project updates!

Bobby's black Friday haul.

After Home Depot, we went home. Bobby went to our storage locker to get the rest of the Christmas decorations. I found Kiwi's mini stocking (Chaos has one also, and I plan to put both up!). I put a treat in it and Kiwi refused to get it.. she was kind of scared of the stocking! Maybe it smelled weird.. I dunno. I've been congested since Wednesday night - nothing beats being sick on your vacation by the way.

       



She finally got her treat after a while. Here's Kiwi looking weird while eating her treat!
I can't believe tomorrow is December already!! I have so many review blogs to post (Mac Matchmaster foundation and Mineralize lipglass... and of curse, the Longchamp Le Pliage bag) as well as a Black Friday haul post. I plan to get these all done in December before I go on vacation... again!! I'll try to blog everyday in December (blogmas - kind of like Youtubers' vlogmas videos) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment