Wednesday 10 December 2014

Blogmas Day 10 - Parking ticket problems

Okay so despite the fact that I overpaid in parking passes, I came home to a lovely ticket on my windshield last night.

Good to know that Impark has invested in some little plastic baggies for their parking tickets - really helps your ticket not get ruined in the torrential Vancouver rain.. Also, they make so much money off people by over charging for parking so I'm sure they have a few pennies to spare for such luxuries.


But all passive aggressive comments aside, I had a lovely conversation with a guy called Steven (Stephen?) not once but twice and he canceled the ticket for me. The issue was that I was told by the people at the train station that I did not have to put the ticket on my dashboard, turns out that I did (even though I paid for a weekly parking pass and I parked in the exact same spot the entire week)... sooo I am very happy to have this ticket canceled because I missed the Impark toy drive (although come to think about it, I'm sure I would've had to spend more than 22$ on a toy anyway....)

No comments:

Post a Comment