Tuesday 30 December 2014

Blogmas Day 30 - the engagement anniversary

Because people have to celebrate every single anniversary right?!?!

Okay, so a year ago today, Bobby and I got engaged. I can't believe it's been a year!! Just this morning last year, we were waking up in Manhattan, getting ready to go ice skating at Central Park :)
And then Bobby proposed!!

Happy to report that wedding planning is finally moving along. We think we've found our wedding venue. We just need to sign the paperwork and put our deposit in. I can't believe it only took a year to get that ball rolling ;)

Okay so had to pick up my parents (they come home from San Fran today) so festivities to be postponed until this weekend. 

PS: A year later, I would still say yes ;)

PPS: It's minus 4 today in Vancouver. I'm pretty sure it was warmer in Manhattan this day last year... Seriously, no joke. We touched down in the big apple at the perfect time when it was uncharacteristically warm, there was no snow on the ground... the day we flew out (January 2) the, the temperature dropped. Our flight was delayed over an hour since every plane had to get de-iced... and there was a blizzard in the forecast

PPPS: I got Bobby a couple of beers for our anny. It's getting increasingly hard to buy Bobby beers because he's had so many different kinds. Every time I go to the liquor store, I have to pull out Untappd to see if Bobby has tried the beer before and of the beer is getting good reviews.

I never know what to get Bobby anymore.. I know he has not tried these two beers before... the peanut butter one should be interesting at least ;)

PPPPS: Bobby got me flowers and made me a card! Love it!!

PPPPPS: little miss kiwi finally got her Christmas present.... And she loved it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment