Monday 29 December 2014

Blogmas Day 29 - Kiwi finally gets her Christmas present... or not

Ok so it's my first day back at work after an awesome week off. I left at the same time but decided to drive today because I was anticipating zero traffic.. and I was right! And since there was no traffic, I got to work 30 minutes early. I park in a parkade a block away from work... and it was EMPTY this morning.. like I was one of the two cars there and the other car parks in the only reserved spot in this lot... so I think the owner leaves their car in the lot for long periods of time... The good news is I got the best spot ;)


So work was pretty dead today... had a few things I needed to follow up with post vacation.. but everyone else is on vacay still so it was pretty quiet.

I finally had a chance to get Kiwi's Christmas present (cat treats - turkey flavoured to mix it up since it is the holiday season ;) )  Sadly, I left the treats at work... I promise you will get your present in 2014 Kiwi!!

Aaaand, because of the dropcam, I am very aware the Kiwi was really itchy while we were on vacation. Kiwi gets a bath once a month (any more and her skin might get too dry and she will get even more itchy), and she was due for a bath before we went on vacation. I didn't want to bathe her the day we left because giving her a bath stresses her out and she gets pretty cold after (since she is wet and I can't really use the hair dryer to dry her spikes/fur) so I didn't want her to get all chilly after we left... We were pretty busy yesterday so today became her designated bath time:

Kiwi is always saddest during bath time... if only she knew that baths helped her itch less!!
Anyway... so we are now relaxing post dinner (and Kiwi, post bath) watching Bob's Burgers. I caught an episode in San Fran one night chilling and it's so freakin' funny!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment