Friday 19 December 2014

Blogmas Day 19 - individually wrapped snacks

So we had a work Christmas get together/potluck this afternoon... and it was mandatory to bring "individually wrapped snacks". I guess it was to deter people from bringing in homemade goodies to prevent people from getting food poisoning. I don't really see an issue with this because, honestly, when people leave food out in the kitchen, it gets eaten RIGHT AWAY. We are not ones to refuse treats, even when we don't know where it came from!! ;)

So I had this dilemma of what to buy... someone already called mandarin oranges (damn! That's a really good individually wrapped snack to bring!). So I thought I would bring some chocolate. I was going to bring a giant thing of Ferrero Rocher, but decided against it. I ended up remembering these individually wrapped goodies:


I first got introduced to these little bags of yumminess last year at my old job. The cookies look gross but they are soooo good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment